Friday 20 January 2012

Keswick and other recommendations

Kewick - the obvious choice for a 30th birthday celebration
I’m almost certainly not going to do a review this weekend. Only the fourth Sunday of the year, and already a skipped beat.

My only excuse is a man commonly referred to as “Tatty”. This “Tatty” is turning 30, and so we’re all off to glorious Keswick for the weekend to celebrate. Why Keswick, I don’t know. I honestly don’t. I’m told there are around 30 pubs there. Which will be interesting as I haven’t had a drink since New Year.

So in lieu of a review, I thought I'd give a bit of a preview. Below are the books currently on my reading list - a bit of an amalgamation of books you've reccomended to me and others that I've read about. These are the ones set to appear on GBR in the near future, though not neccessarily in this order.
But when they’re done, I’m going to need more ideas. And I (as always) want to read as wide a range of genres as I can. I might even give chick lit a try this year. Maybe. Possibly. I should really. Right?

So what would you like to see reviewed on GBR? If you have a recommendation in any genre at all (and it's not already on the reading list below), let me know, either by leaving a comment, tweeting me @Gavcollins9, or emailing me at gavsbookreviews@hotmail.co.uk

Go on, don’t be shy, you know you want to.

Current GBR reading list (with appropriate Amazon links, like I work for them or something):

No comments: